ActiveCampaign Internship Remote
ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for a People Intern to provide support across several HR functions including employee information systems, ongoing projects, and overall inquiry support for our growing employee population. This person will have the opportunity to work across the organization and be part of a fast-scaling company.
We're looking to bring in someone to work about 15-20 hours per week and can flexible on daytime working hours.
- Assist People team with US visa applications and transfers.
- Responding to employee questions and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Partner with the IT department on onboarding set-up and tickets as needed.
- Updating employee information in the HRIS.
- Maintaining and auditing human resources records including new hire files, transfers, terminations, changes in job classification, salary changes, etc.
- Assisting with the file digitization process.
- Responding to all external requests for employment verifications.
- Providing other related HR duties as needed.
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in HR or a similar field.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skillsStrong understanding of computer systems, with the ability to master new systems quickly
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, records, and reports
- Willingness and excitement to jumping in when needed to provide support within the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines
- Administrative/coordination experience, ideally as part of an HR/People team is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HR law and compliance is a plus
- This position will be part time.
Compensation & Benefits
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
- Start with trust
- Make the customer a hero
- Cultivate inclusion & diversity
- Iterate everything, always
- Create WOW
- Pursue growth with gratitude
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.