Junior Project Manager
Drift Full-time Remote
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human. After just four years in market, the company has become one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
Drift is seeking a detail-oriented Junior Marketing Project Manager with excellent written and verbal communication skills to join our Strategy and Operations Marketing team. This is a new role which will connect teams throughout marketing to help deliver on Drift’s internal and external marketing initiatives.
About the role:
This role will be responsible for scoping, resourcing and delivering integrated projects across the marketing organization in conjunction with our talented creative, content, customer, product marketing, and demand generation functions. The Junior Project Manager is responsible for understanding department priorities, removing blockers, gathering feedback, and delivering projects on time and on budget. They will also assist the Senior Program Manager in management and training for our project management system, Asana. This role will touch a variety of projects and departments and is a wonderful opportunity for those who enjoy building relationships.
Ideal candidates are passionate about problem solving, hypergrowth company culture, and marketing. While this role is digital-first, we are not looking to hire outside of the US at this time.
- Partner with team members across marketing to scope, prioritize, resource, and monitor status across a given project lifecycle
- Identify and manage project risks - and escalate issues as needed to remove blockers
- Follow standardized processes for setting agendas, taking meeting notes, and providing follow up and action items
- Aid in training and enablement of our project management system, Asana
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business, often with those in senior management
- Help communicate spend and planned budget allocations
- Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Assist in special marketing strategy projects as needed
- 2-4 years of experience as a marketing project manager, creative project manager, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, or role with similar responsibilities and soft skills
- 1-2 years of experience with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Jira, Monday.com, Workfront, Basecamp, Smartsheet, etc.
- Proven record of managing projects to hit goals on time and on budget
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Understanding of resource planning and prioritization
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things and problem solve
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.