Paid Media Analyst, Bankrate (Remote Possible)
Red Ventures Full-time Remote, North Carolina - NC
Our Business Model: At Red Ventures, we use our expertise in SEO, paid search, web development, and analytics to drive sales for clients in high-growth industries.
We’re a company of quick, strategic thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our SEM strategy. We play in competitive verticals so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for a Paid Search Analyst to join our team.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo.
Our Bankrate team is looking for experts in paid search, search engine marketing (SEM) and pay per click (PPC) marketing to join our team as a Strategic Paid Search Analyst.
At Red Ventures, Paid Search Analysts are responsible for optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid search and PPC campaigns for our clients and driving digital performance. In this role, you’ll need to think strategically and act tactically. It is a highly visible role, where you’ll be charged with identifying opportunities to drive revenue, and instilling data-driven best practices across the company. If you like data, marketing, and analytics, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Paid Search Analyst within the Financial Services vertical, you’ll be working on our nationally recognized brands with large marketing budgets. Our Paid Search roles offer full funnel ownership, an opportunity to have an immediate impact, and experienced teammates to learn from.
- Manage day-to-day execution and analysis of paid search campaigns across Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising platforms, while identifying and testing opportunities for account growth and optimization.
- Learn from some of the best and brightest paid search thought-leaders in the industry
- Work hand-in-hand with our incredible in-house team, including the engineers building our proprietary technology and our web designers and developers working on our websites and customer/user experience.
- 1+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid search marketing
- Experience in Google Ads (AdWords) & Microsoft Advertising
- Experience in paid social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok) a plus.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, Tableau, and other analytic platform experience a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.