Marketplace Operations Associate
Figure Full-time Remote, California - CA
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In three short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
As a Marketplace Customer Success Associate, you’ll support our private company clients who are launching primary capital raises or secondary trading windows on Figure Marketplace. A driven, self-starter who is confident in taking responsibility and taking projects to completion with minimal guidance will be a success in this role. This role will engage, develop, and maintain positive interactions with private companies on behalf of Figure Equity Solutions.
- Interact with onboarding clients on behalf of the company
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Act as a trusted guide / resource for early stage companies
- Master and communicate best practices
- Build easily accessible resources to guide clients
- Provide feedback to clients on fundraising collateral
- Be an extension of the client team during onboarding and capital raises
- Provide feedback to Product team on areas where technology can improve efficiencies and allow for greater throughput
- Manage onboarding client pipeline reporting and analytics
- Enhance business unit marketing and support collateral
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement a high quality, collaborative work environment
- Follow best-practice project planning and status reporting standards
- BA/BS with 2+ years of relevant experience in business development, investor relations or customer success with a venture backed company or fintech
- Client-centric mentality
- Knowledge of the venture financing process for early stage companies
- Individual who is confident and comfortable advising startups on best business practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and practice independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, creative problem solving and keen judgment
- Highly organized with a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication to effectively and efficiently work cross functionally
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.