Junior/Associate C# Software Engineer - Remote
Olive Full-time Remote, Illinois - IL
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive Shares is connecting providers and payers to create the Internet of Healthcare. Our team builds and implements a suite of Software as a Service (SaaS) products that integrate across Electronic Health Record systems and payer systems, with intuitive workflows and deep healthcare expertise. Our SaaS platform accelerates prior authorizations for providers, and enables the first-in-the-world real-time AI clinical reviews.
- Develop software within Visual Studio including designing, developing, modifying, coding, unit testing, deployment and support
- Maintain current applications by implementing new features, troubleshooting, and repairing bugs in existing code, performance tuning, and other changes as identified
- Code, deploy and run heterogeneous cloud solutions
- Create and modify SQL or LINQ database queries
- Adhere to security and data protection policies as well as HIPAA guidelines
- Take technical ownership of tasks and successfully work alongside senior engineers
- Demonstrate ability to take initiative and learn quickly
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental engineering concepts
- Basic knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Highly detailed oriented and capable of accomplishing tasks accurately
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft stack, ASP.Net Core 3.1 preferred
- Experience with Visual Studio preferred
- Familiarity with Unit Testing and Unit Test frameworks is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
We take the health and happiness of our employees seriously and consistently evaluate new ways to provide an amazing place to work. From retirement planning, to a wellness program designed to actively incorporate mental and physical wellness into daily interactions amongst fellow Olivians, we make sure to take care of our own.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance that starts on your first day at Olive with 100% of premiums covered for team members and 75% covered for dependents
- Monthly Grid stipend to cover work related expenses
- Unlimited PTO
- EAP/Mental health resources
- Getaways by Marriott Bonvoy
- Family-building and fertility support via Kindbody
- 12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(K) match
- Wellness program
- Stock Options
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that often times women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.