Account Executive - REMOTE NATIONWIDE
Side Full-time Remote
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is instrumental to the direct growth of the company. You will recruit high-producing real estate agents to join the teams of Side's partner agents. Our hiring managers see us as hiring experts and partner closely with us to scale the company with the right talent in the right roles. As a Partner Expansion Ambassador, you’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a recruitment strategy to help grow and build our partner agent's team which ultimately increases their overall success. This includes understanding each partner’s unique culture, recruiting needs, and then be able to build a recruiting strategy and execute as well as execute hiring goals. You will also help our partners think about their talent brand as well as retaining top talent.
- Qualify prospects and evaluate each agent’s skills, needs, and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team recruitment targets
- Research agents and follow through on leads
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of the state of the industry and market
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data
- Maintain and expand agent database within assigned territories
- Proven real estate agent network in the California real estate industry
- Track record of over-achieving recruitment targets
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Expertise with different sourcing techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Equity options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet-friendly environment
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.