Account Executive (Remote)
ReviewTrackers Full-time Remote, Illinois - IL
As a software company, ReviewTrackers empowers businesses to better understand their customers through advanced reviews and customer feedback technology. Our platform aggregates our customer’s reviews allowing them to analyze, amplify, and maximize customer feedback to accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention while driving more authentic connections.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, equitable, dynamic, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team with diverse backgrounds and mindsets while respecting a healthy expression of opinions. We support and inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find creative solutions.
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Account Executive to join our Sales Team who will turn our inbound leads into long-term clients. As an Inbound Account Executive, you will be in charge of growing your book of business while using your prospecting skills to connect and cultivate our client relationship(s). Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
- Efficiently qualify and advance inbound leads through full cycle
- Leverage a consultative selling approach to build relationships with business leaders to provide a holistic suite of solutions to solve complex business issues
- Build and manage a healthy sales pipeline, directly supported by inbound lead flow from the Marketing team
- You will manage a full sales cycle from prospecting to deal closing
- You will schedule, host, and run demo meetings with C-Level executives to develop a robust pipeline through cold-calling and genuine relationship building
- You will inspire cross-functionality on the team to promote the growth of the company
Who you will be working with:
- You will be reporting to our Sales Manager while working with other Account Executives across various verticals.
- You will have weekly 1-on-1s with your manager to ensure that you are being set up for success in the best way possible and receiving additional coaching.
- 1-2 years of sales experience (full-cycle experience is preferred but not required)
- You have experience with strategic sales cycles from beginning to close in a SaaS environment (SaaS environment is a plus, not mandatory)
- You have experience building customer relationships and digging deeper to understand how our product can support our future customer’s business needs
- You have experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong.io, Hubspot (a plus, not mandatory)
- You have a growth mindset while openly being able to receive feedback.
- You have experience working in a dynamic, fast-growing start-up environment (a plus, not mandatory)
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Compensation & Benefits
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits are available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 3%
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group and company-wide training(s)
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate its mission
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks (when we’re back in the office)
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided (when we’re back in the office)
- Monthly ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers (when we’re back in the office)
ReviewTrackers provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.