Automation Analyst Intern
CCC Intelligent Solutions Internship Illinois - IL
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020 & 2021. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 7 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The Automation Engineer Intern will be a member of IT Product Delivery team for our Linux and/or Windows platforms. They will assist in development and maintenance of software to improve the build and release process. Also, the engineer will focus on continuous integration, build automation, and deployment/release tools.
- Support internal teams in configuration, and tool maintenance for internal environments
- Work closely with Systems Administrators, Development, QA, and IT to define and implement automated reporting of various environments
- Help Build or select tools to enable efficient deployments and maintenance of supported platforms
- Contribute to Configuration Management to ensure all systems are properly and consistently updated
- Help in the automation of standard monitoring, System Administration, Database Administration, and Identity and Access Management related tasks
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking, or related field
- GPA above 3.0 is required, above 3.5 preferred
- Student must have taken at least one year of courses and possess some proficiency in computer programming
- Strong understanding of object‐oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with Java or Python programming, Unix shell scripting or alternately Windows Automation such as PowerShell
- Should have a high confidence level in the ability of writing software program
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and other software development methodologies are a plus
Find out with our free Resume Score Checker.
It only takes a minute and it will improve your chances to land an interview.