Cloud Software Engineer
Full-time Intel Oregon - OR
Invent, design, build, deliver and operate solutions that drive standards and efficiency across the ecosystem. You will help build the infrastructure that allows other software engineers to quickly deploy run and scale their software. You will plan, design, develop, test and modify software systems or applications for enhancements and new products that are specifically focused on cloud service development.
You will use current programming language and technologies; investigate performance bottlenecks; identify and implement potential performance improvement techniques; write code; complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications and benchmarks; complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
The successful candidate will be part of Cloud Software Engineering and contribute to analysis optimization and pathfinding efforts.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job. This is an entry level position and would be compensated accordingly
- Masters with 1+ year of experience or PhD in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical/Electronics/ Engineering or Mathematics or Software Engineering discipline.
- 1+ years year of experience in:
- Programming Language Proficient in C, C++, Go programming
- Cloud Development Deployment and Performance on Cloud Systems
- Previous industry experience.
- Intel Architecture x86 assembly language programming.
- Xeon Server Architecture and Performance.
- Open Source Process.