Frontend Engineer, Cloud
Full-time Grafana Labs Remote
We look for teammates that possess the following skills:
- You are comfortable working in a remote-first company; communication is key.
- For us, working together means being collaborative, friendly, kind, and respectful. We operate by consensus. You can contribute to a discussion, disagree constructively, and commit to the team’s decision. You are able to communicate design decisions clearly in written and spoken English.
- You have at least a couple of years of experience as a Frontend developer. We are a small team of six, working remotely, on a product that will be used by engineers all over the world – the ability to work on your own is crucial.
- You have a good understanding of a software development process that takes a user-centered approach. You easily build an understanding of the users’ context and goals which will help you build the right solution with the maximum value.
- You know how to transform ideas into working code – you are able to design a solution, get feedback, and write a prototype by yourself.
- You enjoy working on complex solutions – Grafana is a highly technological solution and has avid followers who rely on it every day and who care deeply about their workflows. You value code maintainability, readability & automation.
- You are able to troubleshoot modern web application issues and work with profilers, debuggers, bundlers, and testing libraries.
- Familiarity with Linux and any of Prometheus, Graphite, InfluxDB or Elasticsearch is also an advantage.
Technologies you'll work with:
Nice to have technologies:
- Emotion & Sass
- Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress