Challenger School is an independent, non-profit private school. At Challenger students become self-reliant and productive individuals who value independence and individuality and find joy and self-worth through achievement.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an HRIS Coordinator to join our Human Resources Team in our Sandy, UT Corporate Headquarters. Working closely with our MIS, HR and Payroll team, you will be responsible for maintaining optional functionality of our Human Resources Systems. This position will also play a key role in the migration to a new, integrated sis (School Information System) to include the HCM suite. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to learn and develop their HRIS skills and work alongside a great team.
- Maintain optimal function of the HRIS, which may include process re-definition, user training, analytics, and payroll support amongst other things.
- Provide technical support, training, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS and eTime users
- Initiate internal data audits and ensure data integrity
- Create and run a variety of standard and adhoc reports
- Collaborate with HR staff and Operations groups to identify system improvements and enhancements
- Serves as liaison between HR, MIS, operations, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS administration and process improvement projects
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train employees on new processes/functionality. Train new system users
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, HR Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of related experience. Some general HR experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with HRIS products. Strong preference for Dayforce (Ceridian) or Unified Talent experience, but not a requirement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; high attention to detail
- Team player; strong interpersonal and technical support skills
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle confidential information
- Understanding of HR policy to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Advanced skills in Excel and report writing.
This is a year-round, full-time position. Benefits include significant Challenger student tuition discounts for children or grandchildren, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off.
**Please be on the lookout for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org . This email confirms your application submission and provides you with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be considered complete. **
SEO: human resources, information system coordinator, human resources coordinator, HR support, people operations coordinator