If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
About the Role
Are you fanatical about great customer experiences? Do you love digging into a customer’s pains, industry trends, market conditions, and more, all to evaluate the information, chew it up, and deliver a solution?
As a Software Developer, you will code the innovative designs and layouts of our website and products. You will take mock-ups or graphic designs to build fully functioning features with HTML/CSS/JS for our products and integrate with back-end systems; fashioning and engineering application functionality.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and is based in New Orleans, LA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain responsive and cross-browser compatible front-end user interface code
- Create website layouts and user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices from designs/mockups
- Integrate with PHP backend components
- Stay plugged into emerging UI/UX technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of asynchronous programming concepts
- Experience with responsive design, and mobile-first approach as well as a good knowledge of previous browsers’ limitations
- Experience and hands-on skills in JS and one or many modern web frameworks such as Angular.js, Backbone.js
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git
- Ability to write modular, scalable, and clean code
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Levelset, a Procore company, is building the software that empowers people in construction to get what they earn. We provide cloud-based construction management software that makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.