Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
We're a family of utilities powering more than 2 million homes and businesses in the Mid-Atlantic region.
PHI unites us, but our communities know us better as Pepco, Atlantic City Electric and Delmarva Power. Together we serve Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey and Washington, D.C.
Exelon (subsidiaries Pepco, Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric) is currently seeking a highly motivated student for a part-time Legal Intern position in the Fall 2022 (during the school year). Exelon is seeking a Legal Intern to join the Legal Services Department in our District of Columbia downtown offices.
As a Legal Intern, you will assume immediate responsibility for researching legal issues, writing memos, briefs, and motions; assisting with discovery and filings with various courts and/or agencies. You will have the opportunity to learn about many different areas of law by working with attorneys in a variety of practice areas.
We are seeking a student who meets the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Law.
- Minimum GPA: Cumulative 2.8/Major 3.0
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Position is based in:
- Washington, DC
Part time hours during the Fall (approximately 20 hours per week)