This experience is geared towards recent graduates or May 2021 graduates across multiple disciplines. Students will be interviewing for a sales and marketing consulting position with an Upkey Partner.
Role and responsibilities:
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for maximizing sales of brands represented by the company and prospecting new accounts. This person must be willing to execute sales plans towards the achievement of predetermined sales goals. This rep will also service the organization by monitoring, analyzing areas of improvement to best meet the company and product goals.
As a member of our client's organization, your efforts will be integral to the success of the brand and its customers.
What you get
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preplan all programs by account for daily, weekly, and monthly success
- Properly maintain Liquid Decisions (iPad), account invoices, and POS (point of sale)
- Meet all accounts on a regularly assigned basis
- Consistently work to build and maintain solid business relationships with accounts
- Deliver product or other related merchandise when required
- Manage sales and merchandise of all stores to supplier partner standards
- Introduce new products, new promotions, and provides additional marketing service to customers
- Promote and educate customer staff on features and new items to grow sales for products
- Handles all account issues in a timely and efficient manner within Company guidelines
- Strive to constantly improve personal and professional development via our partner and other educational means as they come available
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Who should apply
- Bachelor degree plus 1-year experience preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- May 2021 or recent graduates
- Demonstrated communication skills necessary to effectively present and persuade customers
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- An avid learner with a growth mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, and communications skills
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
Timing & requirements
As part of this application experience, students and applicants are required to have a comprehensive account to compete for this position.
- Start Date: Based on interview results
- Duration: Full-Time Role
- Enrichment sessions weekly. Mentoring activities.
- Application: Open to all Upkey students
- Locations: Hiring for multiple sales and marketing consultants in Texas and DC (Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Washington DC, and Baltimore) or Willing to move to TX.
- Salary: Base Salary + Bonus + Monthly Incentives
- Insurance: Medical Dental and Vision
- Profile: May 2021 grads or recent grads
- Tuition Reimbursement
We provide high school seniors and college students with fun, interesting, and engaging learning tracks to help them cultivate a marketable professional image, show off their grit and tenacity, and emphasize their potential. What we do: We offer virtual tools, live programs, and hands-on projects that help students become polished, confident, and career-ready.
Our services are engaging, powerful, and free and help students build 21st-century skills while gaining social capital.
We work with leading companies to better educate, engage, and discover talent earlier and build stronger pipelines to the next generation of a diverse workforce.