We pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We're always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to kickstart their tech careers within an entry-level Full-stack Developer role and work onsite with a leading fintech organization in various USA locations. We are currently recruiting 2020 grads and May 2021 graduates to land a position with one of our leading Fortune 500 partners.
About the role:
As a Software Engineering - New Grad, you will explore opportunities to work across our clients' stack, developing software ranging from Web Server to business application layer for our distributed, cloud-hosted backend. Our partner offers cutting-edge projects, as well as a mix of additional types of learning in areas of leadership and business acumen -- and is packed full of fun! While working alongside fellow experts in the field, you will deliver happiness to our users and grow your knowledge base each and every day.
What you get
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to provide end-user solutions
- Design, Development, test, document, and maintain the current clients' Systems
- Assist in the architecture, development, and integration of software components into fully functional software systems
- Write test procedures and document test results to ensure all system and derived requirements are met
- Knowledge of Linux development procedures, processes, and tools
- Support Business Development, Project Management, and Customer Base
Participating in software testing efforts for product implementations product upgrades enhancements defect fixes and integration projects Locating potential software issues and defects prior to release through software test execution both manual and automated and managing the identified issues and defects to resolution thereby ensuring software quality
Who should apply
- 0-3 years Experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or a related technical field (or an equivalent combination of education and experience.)
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of Database concepts
- Basic programming knowledge on any programming language/s e.g. C/ C++/Java/.Net/ HTML5/ Java Script/ CSS3/ Open source/ Databases
- Excellent communication skills
Education Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Engineering An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken
Timing & requirements
As part of this application experience, students and applicants are required to have a comprehensive Upkey account to compete for this position.
- Start Date: Based on interview results
- Duration: Full-Time Role
- Enrichment sessions weekly. Mentoring activities.
- Application: Open to all Upkey students
- Locations: Multiple Locations
- Profile: May 2021 grads or recent grads