Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment
- Becoming proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients on basic and intermediate (semi-complex) level calls and transactions in a Registered area.
- Researches and evaluates possible solutions to semi-complex problems that requires identifying root cause and some deviations from procedures
- Takes ownerships of calls and begins to anticipate future issues to avoid repeat calls and unnecessary call transfers
- De-escalates client experience situations and able to apply skills learned in Effortless Experience training (CEB) to all situations
- Serves as a trusted advocate for our Financial Representatives and partners with them to meet the needs of our clients
- Embraces new technology, educates clients and Financial Representatives on our client website and self-service capabilities and understands risks and impacts that the transaction has on the client or policy
- Embraces change by keeping an open mind to new ideas, and readily adjusts to new or changing processes.
- Embraces continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for improvement
- Fosters a professional relationship with our clients to enhance brand loyalty
- Handles phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards
- Multi-tasks between phone and casework/transactional duties with the high degree of accuracy and quality
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year related customer service experience with proven customer service skills
- Basic understanding of Financial Services products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of calls/case load with the greatest possible degree of accuracy
- Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to welcome change and embrace continuous improvement in a fast-paced work environment
- A strong desire to continuously learn and improve
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to provide options
- Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications to complete standard requests
- Successful completion of any required training
This position has been classified as an Associated Person under NMIS guidelines and requires fingerprinting and completion of required form.
Non-Registered Fingerprinted - FINRA