Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs, and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
About the Finance and Accounting Development Program
The Company, headquartered in Akron, Ohio, is looking for talented leaders to significantly strengthen its global leadership depth and play an integral role in the current and future success of the organization. The Finance & Accounting Development Program (FADP) is designed to develop recent college graduates into future Finance leaders in Goodyear Finance within North America through broad exposure to various financial activities. The Finance & Accounting Development Program will include four, six-month-long rotational assignments, including rotations in Financial Planning and Analysis, Manufacturing Finance, and Accounting, as well as a supplemental rotation based on your preference in areas such as Audit, Treasury, Business Development, etc. Assignment locations include both the corporate headquarters as well as one manufacturing location; therefore, a mid-program, six-month relocation within North America is required.
In addition to challenging, engaging, and interesting work rotations, development program associates have the opportunity to meet and network with young professionals from other universities at work and outside of work. Program associates participate in coordinated events catered to the program to help build upon relationships within and outside the program. Finance leaders present various topics to help associates better understand significant business issues and their career options. Program associates can have exposure to the Goodyear Senior Leadership Team, including the CEO, CFO, Treasurer, and Corporate Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
- Internship experience preferred
- Leadership experience in extracurricular activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Values and appreciates diversity and interested in global experiences
- Travel required (to be defined by assignment - temporary domestic relocation required)
- Must maintain confidentiality and strict adherence to Company policies
- Capable of interacting with all organization levels, ranging from entry-level associates to Goodyear's senior management
- Multi-lingual is a plus