Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Full- Time hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. These corporate Marketing roles will be in either Purchase, NY, Plano, TX or Chicago, IL.
We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
Opportunities for Marketing Associate Analysts exist across various business sectors and a diverse range of teams, including Brand Management, Innovation, Media and Sports Partnerships, Shopper Marketing, and Insights. Each experience sheds light on different consumer needs, promotional levers, and even joint venture business models! From the start of their career at PepsiCo, Marketing Associate Analysts have opportunities to own and lead high-impact marketing initiatives and collaborate cross-functionally to drive business results. Employees are given opportunities to develop and demonstrate functional excellence, leadership capability, knowledge of the business, and gain critical experiences.
What you can expect:
At PepsiCo you can think like an entrepreneur, but with the global reach and resources to support you. As a Marketing Associate Analyst, you will be given significant responsibility to create high-impact marketing recommendations that enable PepsiCo to achieve short- and long-term strategic business objectives. You will develop and demonstrate functional ownership, strategic leadership capability, and business acumen. The role also provides exposure to best-in-class brands, campaigns, and marketers by means of professional development initiatives and mentorship.
Responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with agencies in the creation of brand positioning and communication strategies
- Generating brand activation ideas and strategies based on consumer insights
- Analysis of brand performance, competitor performance and channel dynamics.
- Development of communications plans in support of new product launches and promotional events
- Support of innovation teams in consumer analysis, concept development, and graphics development
What we’re looking for:
- Must possess completed bachelor’s degree in preferred majors of Marketing or Business (others will be considered) with a graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Interest in working in one of the following locations:
- Plano, Texas
- Purchase, New York
- Chicago, Illinois
This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.Qualifications/Requirements
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Be completing their final year of undergraduate studies
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the intended full time start date
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Preferred Experience and Characteristics:
- Proven leadership through extracurricular involvement
- Relevant marketing experience (on-or-off campus; either through part time jobs, academic clubs, or volunteer experiences)
- Unique experiences that demonstrate creative instinct, passion for marketing and deep consumer empathy
- Passion for consumer brands
- Familiarity with digital media platforms
- Strong analytical skillset with ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Strong drive for results
- Intellectual curiosity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.